Digital Workplace for Housing Associations
Approved supplier to Procurement for Housing (PfH)
At PCI we understand that organisations like yours operating in the social housing sector are facing many challenges as you have to balance the need to think commercially about digital transformation projects whilst also acting in a sociallyresponsible manner.
The HCA’s VfM standards means that all spending on IT infrastructure, including telecoms, must show value for money as housing associations seek to embrace new ways of working.
Arrange a 1:1 demonstration:
What are the benefits of our services to Housing Associations?
- Reduced costs
- Increased tenant satisfaction
- Improved efficiency
- More Flexible working for staff and contractors
- Audit trail of all communications
- Potential to re-use existing Unify/Siemens Handsets
The days of everyone working in the same building are gone.
Multiple sites and remote working are commonplace in most industries so deploying a telecommunications platform that can serve different types of users is essential. Effective collaboration and information sharing will improve service levels and increase both staff and community satisfaction.
PCI Services can help you with these challenges. Our Unify platform is hugely flexible and can integratewith legacy software platforms and accommodate Android and iOS mobile devices.
A lot of Housing Associations may still be using an end-of-life Siemens HiPath DX and HiPath DXR. In 2012, Siemens Enterprise Communications, now Unify began phasing out the sales of HiPath DX and HiPath DXR. In April 2013, the company announced that upgrades and hardware will become ‘end of life’ meaning the systems will no longer be supported from 2017. With our platform, an upgrade could be achieved by simply using the existing handsets with our system, saving what would have been a large capital outlay.
Hosted & Cloud Communications we can offer to Housing Associations:
- Carrier-Grade resilient infrastructure and services reliability.
- Scalability: Easily cope with the rise and fall in staff numbers with corresponding billing adjustment.
- Potential to use existing Siemens/Unify handsets to save on capital expenditure but gain access to a new communications platform.
- Appropriate for larger customers (circa 100,000 users) as well as for customers who want carrier grade reliability.
- Digital Workplace add-on services such as Unified Communications, Circuit and Contact Centre.
- Allow organisations and staff to integrate traditional desk phones, smartphones, laptops and tablets into their way of working, giving them access to voice, text, conferencing and contact information in or out of the office.
- Fully Managed Service: upgrades, updates, security patching and ongoing support and maintenance included.
- PCI-Compliant call recording add-on available.
- Control when you are contacted: Choose how and when you want to be contacted.
- Flexibility: Communicate with colleagues any where from any place at anytime.
- Connect with your existing system: Unify Circuit plays well with others, that means that you can link your outlook emails and meetings to Circuit conversations, and share documents saved in other apps.
- Security: According to the ISO27001 security management framework, all conversations within Circuit are completely secure and encrypted. There are numerous layers of security protecting your access to Unify Circuit.
- HD Quality: Any device with a web browser can be converted into a sophisticated device for communications. Unify Circuit can offer HD video, voice, and screen-sharing solutions.
- Guest access: If you need to offer a more comprehensive collaboration experience, you can invite your customers and suppliers to join you through Unify Circuit.
Book your 1:1 demo below and claim your FREE 100-user licence
© 2017 PCI Services
Call 00 44 191 607 0777